The monoclonal antibodies listed below were developed for use in our ELISA kits. We currently manufacture anti-dog IgE, anti-monkey IgM, and anti-monkey IgG monoclonals. Our aim was to develop antibodies that recognize the respective human and monkey immunoglobulins identically. This allows substitution of human IgG or IgM for the respective monkey standards in our monkey IgG, IgM, anti-KLH and anti-tetanus toxoid ELISA kits.
For technical advice please email us at email@example.com.
|Product||Catalog No.||Information Sheet||Size||Price|
|Anti-Dog IgE, 4D1-16 (pair with IGE-4-13H5)||IGE-4-4D1||Info||1 mg||$500|
|Anti-Dog IgE, 13H5-18-13 (pair with IGE-4-4D1)||IGE-4-13H5||Info||1 mg||$500|
| Anti-Monkey IgM, 2C11-1-5
– Reactive to Human. Baboon, Rhesus, Cynomolgus, African green and Squirrel monkey IgM
| Anti-Monkey IgM, 7E8-1-13
– Reactive to Human. Baboon, Rhesus, Cynomolgus, Capuchin and Squirrel monkey IgM
| Anti-Monkey IgG, 6D11-2
– Kd = 2.5 x 10-9 M versus monkey or human IgG1
– Reactive to Human, Rhesus, Cynomolgus, African Green, Squirrel Monkey, Capuchin and Baboon IgG.
– Binds to monkey IgG1, 2, 3 and 4.
| Anti-Monkey IgG, 10C2-9
– Kd = 5 x 10-9 M versus monkey or human IgG1
– Reactive to Human. Rhesus, Cynomolgus, African Green and Baboon IgG.
– Some reactivity toward Squirrel Monkey IgG, none with Capuchin.
– Binds IgG1, 3 and 4.
|We can manufacture HRP conjugates of the above antibodies on a custom basis. A 1 mg conjugation will cost an additional $400 plus shipping.
Manufacture will take approximately one week and there is a 1 mg minimum order.